Another Record Broken – Thanks….

After my post about the Kings Dyke Crossing yesterday (26th) @ 8:47am – this website/blog had 4975 unique visitors in 18 hours.
Another record – thanks.

As I have said for the passed 10+ years of running this ‘local’ community website – 99.99% of what is posted is ‘Fact’ not ‘Fiction’ – I am working very hard for the other 0.01% !!!!

This weekend photo was taken when we were recently on the small island of ‘Coll’ – Inner Hebrides – population 180 – and I had a chat to most of them!
Last reported crime 25 years ago – and No MOT required for your Car…
(as long as it is not driven on the mainland)

As here is Whittlesey – a small group of volunteers look after things…

This entry was posted in News. Bookmark the permalink.