Drug Dealing in Whittlesey & Area

You may have read my report earlier this week on the success of the Police stopping and apprehending (2) suspected drug dealers.
I have witnessed such a ‘deal’ – it was delivered by car and completed in less than 10 seconds before the car sped off.
With communications so active for the majority of the population drug dealing is so easy.
Please if you witness such an event report it to the Police on either 101 or on the web reporting page at Cambs Police.
Police UK


How to report non-emergency crimes

If you want to report a minor crime, such as a stolen mobile phone, you should go to your nearest police station to report it, or call your local police in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland by dialling 101.

You should call 101 to report crime and other concerns that do not require an emergency response. For example, if:

  • Your car has been stolen
  • Your property has been damaged
  • You suspect drug use or dealing in your neighbourhood

Or to:

  • Give the police information about crime in your area
  • Speak to the police about a general enquiry
This entry was posted in Crime Updates, News. Bookmark the permalink.